Our goal is to refer professional, reliable and trustworthy caregivers and service providers. Under our referral model the caregivers receive the bulk of the fee and House Calls receives a small stipend. This assures that our providers are vested in you, the client. Caregivers are bonded and insured. We provide a complimentary home assessment that allows us to meet, you, the client, so we can match your personality and needs with the perfect caregiver. We were the first Concierge agency to refer an array of services that allow our clients to remain in their homes.
We refer Nurses, Physical/Occupational therapists, social workers, companions, homemakers, and personal care attendants who are all interviewed, screened and background checked. In addition to those caregivers we were the First Home care agency to provide additional services in the comfort of your own home, including beauty services, home maintenance, yard work, legal services, financial management, snow shoveling, etc. Please see Our Services tab for a complete list. If you don’t see the service you need listed on our service page, please call and see if we can find it for you! Our Motto is “One Call Does It All” ! We refer pre-screened Service Providers who are as dependable, reliable, and trustworthy as our caregivers.
To achieve this goal, we use the following screening techniques to verify the credentials of all caregivers referred through our agency:
• Valid driver’s license verification and photograph
• Verify health care licensing and certification by the State of Connecticut for licensed Service Providers
• Review of Connecticut Public Health Regulatory Statutes and Revisions
• Social Security numbers verified by the Social Security Administration
• National Criminal Background check with one of the world’s leading providers of security information
• Per CT law, screening through the sex offender registry
• References from three previous work places